20th June 2013, 01:16 PM
ravali.minni

What is the pattern of CDS entrance exam for technical graduates?

sir,i am studying B.Tech 2nd yr in ECE Branch.i want to know whether the exam pattern of CDS is same for all courses or different for different courses.and if so what is the exam pattern and syllabus for Engineering students.After completing all written,medical tests what kind of Ranks are offered for Technical candidates and what are the tasks and work involved in those posts.

Thank You

24th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the pattern of CDS entrance exam for technical graduates?

First I have to clarity that pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply for CDS Examination. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for admission to Air Force, Naval Academy, Military Academy and Officer Training Academy Examination.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed Degree course or B.E from a recognized University. Any degree course candidate can apply for this examination. No percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. There is no limitation of attempts you can appear any no.of times. The exam pattern is same for all the stream candidates and there is no change for technical stream candidates.

Exam Pattern :-

-->> General Knowledge - 100 Marks
-->> Elementary Mathematics - 100 Marks
-->> English Language - 100 Marks
23rd August 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of CDS entrance exam for technical graduates?

What is the syllabus for English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?