9th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of entrance test for MSc Zoology in Pune university?

what is the pattern for entrance test for msc zoology in pune university for the year 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
  2. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  3. Syllabus of Pune University entrance for MSc in Zoology -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  6. What is the date of MSc entrance for Zoology in Modern college of Pune?
  7. Can I take MSc Zoology to do Forensic Science or any other subject? Is the Forensic Science available in Pune University?
  8. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  9. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  10. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  11. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  12. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  13. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  14. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  15. How may I get scheduled date for MSC zoology entrance exam of Mumbai university?
  16. When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for Entrance Test of M.Sc Microbiology being a candidate of doing B.Sc Hons in Zoology?
20th June 2015, 08:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of entrance test for MSc Zoology in Pune university?

1. Exam Pattern for the M.Sc Zoology Exam

$$ The M.Sc Zoology entrance exam shall consist of a single paper.

$$ The examination shall have duration of 3 hours.

$$ This paper shall carry 100 marks.

$$ There is no negative marking in the M.Sc Zoology Entrance exam paper.

2. ELIGIBILITY

$$ The eligibility to appear for this exam is more than 55 percentage marks at the graduate level.

3. Contact Information

University of Pune,
Ganeshkhind Road,
Pune - 411 007
Maharashtra State,
India.
21st November 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of entrance test for MSc Zoology in Pune university?

Is physics and chemistry questions are also there in MSc zoology entrance exam paper in pune University...??
8th December 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me m.sc zoology entrance exam syllabus and entrance exam date in year 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?