28th November 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required to apply for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, I'm a student of 12 class I will compete for my 12 this year so what percentage is necessary to do aeronautical n what will I have to do and how much will I have to spend on the aeronautical course. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  2. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore? -- [New]
  5. Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  6. What is marks percentage required in 12th board exam to apply for aeronautical engineering?
  7. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  8. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
  11. What is the percentage criteria required in 10th standard to apply for diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  13. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  15. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  17. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
29th November 2017, 08:42 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to apply for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to apply for Aeronautical Engineering. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board and you have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examinations like JEE, KCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course varies from university to university. It depends on several factors like Quality of education offered, facilities provided, etc.,. The general fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course ranges from Rs. 60K to Rs. 1Lakh per annum.
29th November 2017, 10:10 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to apply for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?

There is no such percentage requirement in 12th standard to be eligible for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.

You just need to complete your 10+2 standard from Science stream including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

Then, appear for an engineering entrance exam like JEE Main, MHCET, BITSAT, etc. and secure a decent rank.

During counselling, choose Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering as your preferred branch.

The fees of Aeronautical Engineering is approx. 1.5 lakh per year in private institutions.

While in NITs or IITs, fees is approx. 1 lakh per year.

Some of the popular institutes for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering are:
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
29th November 2017, 06:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The percentage requirement depends on the institution in which you want to study.

For the said branch, you will always need a good percentage in the qualifying exam.

However, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
30th November 2017, 12:06 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Important criteria to apply for Aeronautical Engineering are as follows:-Candidate must have passed 10+2 from Science having Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
Candidate must have attained more than 60% aggregate in 10+2.
Candidate must have to pass IIT JEE entrance test for admission in good college.
One more important thing is that appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?