2nd October 2016, 09:30 AM
Siddupnair

How to compete NDA exam being a student of 11th class and parents from Army?

Dear sir, My name is siddharth I am studying in 11th. Both my parents are working in the Indian army. My mother is a Medical officer and my father died while serving in the Army. Sir what should I do to compete NDA exam.

31st October 2016, 07:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to compete NDA exam being a student of 11th class and parents from Army?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an academy meant for providing education and training to those are interested to be a commissioned officer in India defense sector.

--> Also to join NDA you need to qualify NDA entrance examination which is held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview respectively.

--> Also the minimum qualification which you must have for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male applicant.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board for joining Indian Army where as Indian Navy or Indian Air force your Class 12th must be with PCM group.

Now being a Class 11th student you have to start your preparation right from here for qualifying NDA as the first paper of Written examination is of Mathematics which includes the questions from both Class 11th and Class 12th. Apart from this for General Ability Test you must read English Magazines and Newspaper for improve your vocabulary as well as must work on the social science as most of the questions are from this part only. For better preparation you can take help from the guides from Arihant publication.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?