28th May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage for physics honors(last year)?

Percentage for physics honors(last year)...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are suitable for me to pursue Physics Honors after scoring an overall percentage of 79.75?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  4. What is the cutoff percentage of MSc Physics?
  5. Which branch of physics has greater scope to do PG? Best institute for PG? I have scored 85.4 percentage
  6. How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in JAM(Physics)? Suitable books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear JAM?
  8. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Progress card of class Xth contains grade or only marks?
  10. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  11. How can I become a Satellite engineer?
  12. Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?
  13. What is the percentage for physics honors(last year)?
  14. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  16. What is the next step after MSc Physics?
  17. What is the minimum attendance percentage required for MSc Physics?
  18. Eligibility for IIT JAM 2016 exam for M.Sc Physics -- [New]
17th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage for physics honors(last year)?

Sir please tel me the percentage required to get a free seat for msc physics in mysore university after completing bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?