4th August 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear?

Dear Friends,
I am doing B.Sc 2nd year and I want to appear for JAM in Physics stream. How my preparation should be and what are the books recommended? What is percentage of marks required in B.Sc for appearing JAM?

7th September 2015, 06:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear?

JAM stands for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.. It is an entrance exam conducted for getting admission in M.Sc , Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D, M.Sc.-Ph.D Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-M.S.(Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree in reputed institution such as IIT and IISc

Eligibility: The minimum percentage in B.Sc degree depends upon in which IIT will you opt.. But if you score 60% then you will eligible in all IIT's and IISc too..

**Below are the attachment regarding the brochure of JAM, books for preparation and previous year paper of JAM for physics discipline..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PHYSICS 2013.pdf(647.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf PHYSICS 2014.pdf(7.64 MB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf JAM2015_Brochure.pdf(1.01 MB, 37 views)
File Type: pdf Reference Books for IIT-JAM Physics.pdf(194.5 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?