10th August 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in 12th class?

i am making of co army what %age of 12th class...could u please tell me

28th August 2015, 03:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th class?

CO stands for Commanding officer and to be a CO in Indian Army you will have to join NDA and for which you need to clear NDA examination at this level of academics.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for joining the same in Indian Army you need to clear NDA examination held twice every year by UPSC for which the qualifications required are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must not be below 16.5 years and must not exceed 19 years too.

* You must have done your 12th of must be pursuing the final year of same with any discipline from a recognized institute. Also your aggregate in board examinations must not be less than 60%.

The examination is conducted in two stages which are known as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview.

For further details about the same examination you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
28th August 2015, 03:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CO stands for Commanding officer and to be a CO in Indian Army you will have to join NDA and for which you need to clear NDA examination at this level of academics.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for joining the same in Indian Army you need to clear NDA examination held twice every year by UPSC for which the qualifications required are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must not be below 16.5 years and must not exceed 19 years too.

* You must have done your 12th of must be pursuing the final year of same with any discipline from a recognized institute. Also your aggregate in board examinations must not be less than 60%.

The examination is conducted in two stages which are known as Written examination and Service Selection Board interview.

For further details about the same examination you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
28th August 2015, 06:01 PM
newmoon06

CO in army is a Commanding Officer. For this you need to qualify the entrance exam. Entrance exam is conducted for this has two sections-

1-Written Exam.
2-Interview.

If you will qualify the written section of the exam then, you will call for an interview.

You must be an Indian Citizen.
Your minimum age must not be less than 16.5 years and maximum age must not be more than 19 years.
You must have secured minimum 60% marks in class 12th.
29th August 2015, 01:46 AM
JSD.

Commanding officer is a Post of indian Army. For this you have to appear in the NDA examination. This examination is conducted by the Upsc every year two times in a year.

To be eligible for this exam is to have a +2 course from a recognized board. Also the appearing aspirant age must lie in between 16.5 year to 19 year.

So if your age falls on 16.5 to 19 year than definitely You can appear in this exam.
29th August 2015, 10:07 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

If you want to join army , then you have to require to qualify the NDA entrance exam.

Selection Process
- NDA Written Exam
- SSB Interview

Eligibility
- Your birth should be not earlier than 1 july , 1996 & not later than July , 1999 for NDA 2015
- You must have passed 10th class from recognized board.
- You should have indian citizenship

For more information , you can visit the site : www.upsc.gov.in
30th August 2015, 05:19 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.............

If you Want to Join in Army Forces after the 12th you have only Choice....NDA.
After 10+2,if you wish to join army, then you need to NDA exam
For this Exam You must have more than 60% marks in your 12th.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
NDA is exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year for the recruiting of the candidates into Indian army, navy and air force.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:-

1) Candidate should be the citizen of India
2) Only unmarried male candidates are eligible
3) Age limit is 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Selection process :
>>Writing exam
>>SSB Interview
>>Medical test

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?