14th September 2017, 01:49 PM
RichaRaseniya

What percentage is required in B.Com LLB to be eligible for Judicial exam?

Sir/Mam, What percentage required in B.Com LLB to be eligible for the Judicial exam? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed to apply? What type or preparation is needed to clear the exam? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

15th September 2017, 01:08 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Default Re: What percentage is required in B.Com LLB to be eligible for Judicial exam?

There is no specific minimum percentage requirement in judicial services examination conducted by various state judicial boards. The essential requirement is to have passes LLB (either 3 yrs course or 5 yr integrated course) from a recognised university. Percentage criteria is not specified by any state judicial services.
15th September 2017, 04:39 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What percentage is required in B.Com LLB to be eligible for Judicial exam?

The eligibility criteria for Judicial Services exam is:

Aspirant should be LLB graduate from a college recognized by Bar Council of India. He must have practiced as an advocate for not less than 7 years.

The age criteria is 35-45 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You should have at least 55% marks in LLB. You need to focus on your law subjects as well as general awareness, aptitude, English and reasoning.
15th September 2017, 04:53 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

The candidate should be scored minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree of course.Relaxation of SC/ST candidates for 5% of marks.

Eligibility criteria;

1.Must have completed graduation in any discipline.

2.Age limit is 35-45 years.

3.At least 45% marks in graduation.

You should prepare;

1.Law subjects.

2.Aptitudes.

3.General Knowledge.
15th September 2017, 04:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of LLB is Bachelor's degree in Law.

Eligibility criteria for Judicial Examination:

1. You should have done LLB from a Bar council of India recognized college.

2. The percentage of marks required in LLB for Judicial exam is 55%. There is 5% relaxation in marks for reserved category candidates.

3. The age limit is 35-45 years.

To clear this exam, requires hard work and command over graduation subjects. Questions from quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general knowledge is also asked in this examination.
15th September 2017, 05:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Law candidates need to fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply for Judicial examination:

*Minimum of 55% marks in LLB is required to apply for Judicial exam.

*Age limit for general category is 35-45 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and SC/ST candidates.

To clear this exam, hard work along with strong determination and dedication is required.

Section to paper:

Constitutional law and other laws of Bachelor's degree.

General Awareness and Knowledge.

Quantitative Aptitude.

Logical Reasoning.
15th September 2017, 06:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for appearing in Judicial recruitment examination, you must have completed Bachelor Degree (Professional) in concerned stream from a recognized university. For some of the examination's there will be an age criteria required and the minimum age must be 23 years and the maximum age is allowed upto 35 years.

Of course there will be relaxation in age for reserved category candidates. And The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 60% marks or more than that in order to be eligible. Sometimes, 70% of the weightage is given to the law based subjects and 30% weightage to English and Hindi proficiency languages.
15th September 2017, 06:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The percentage of marks required in Bachelor of Law is 55% to apply for Judicial examination. For SC/ST candidates, its only 50% marks.

Your institute from which you have done bachelor's degree must be approved by Bar council of India. Advocate with seven years or more of practice can apply for this exam.

Type of preparation required:

Hard work along with determination and dedication.

Revise all important concepts of Bachelor of law.

Focus on General awareness, aptitude and English etc.
9th July 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir which of the course is better to persue BCOM LLb or BALLB so after my graduation i can have some ease in judiciary exam
28th August 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required for judicial exam in ballb in every semester....
15th December 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for lower judicial services with reappear record in previous semester of b.com ll.b
18th July 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my LLB in 2014. I scored 50%. My age is 32. Am I eligible for JMFC exam
19th March 2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What percentagge is required in B.com LL B to be eligible for judicial exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?