12th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get M.A seat in English?

i have not taken eng as a optional subject in my B.A course then what per do i require to get ma in eng seat

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for Loyola College?
  2. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  3. Required percentage to do Ph.D in English after M.A in English?
  4. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  5. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  6. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  8. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  10. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get medical seat in 12th boards?
  12. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL? -- [New]
  13. Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  15. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?
  17. How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college
  18. Minimum percentage required in MPC and how much rank we must get to have a seat in BITS Pilani?
13th May 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get M.A seat in English?

How much percentage is required for getting seat for BA English in govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?