22nd December 2018, 08:24 AM
rishab bhatnagar

What is the possibility of getting admission in MBA after clearing 2 backlogs in graduation?

I had 2 backlogs in my degree and I had cleared them off and I wrote entrance exams too like MAT & ICET. So, is there any possibilities for me to get into a MBA college? If yes, then in which colleges should I try?

19th January 2019, 08:28 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting admission in MBA after clearing 2 backlogs in graduation?

Having completed your 2 backlogs in Graduation, surely you are eligible to get admission for MBA course through MAT and ICET Exams score or rank.

You did not mention your score in MAT Exam or rank in ICET Exam. If you got good score in MAT, you can ignore your ICET rank because ICET is just a state level exam through which you can get admission for MBA course only in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh but through MAT score, you can get admission in any of the Business Schools through out India.

Below are popular colleges which you can try for admission through MAT score
-Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
-National Institute of Technology, Warangal
-Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
-Amity Business School, Noida
-VIT Business School, Vellore
-PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
-Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal

If your MAT score is not good or not qualified in the Exam, then you can appear for ICET Counselling.

You can list out the colleges as per your interest while giving choices and you will be alloted in any of the colleges for admission.

There are so many specializations available in MBA course. You can choose the one as per your interest and make most out of it.
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Managment
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Systems Management etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?