9th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Chaitrali mahimkar

What is the procedure of admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the fee structure?

Want to know the procedure of addmission in f.y.b.com and full fees

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  7. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  11. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  14. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  15. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  16. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  17. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
29th June 2020, 07:25 PM
Comtuto

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the fee structure?

After passing HSC, you can take admission for UG courses. You have to approach the university from which you desire to complete the UG commerce course. Once the university you have decided, you can go the the website of that particular university, you will find the procedure of admission to desired stream. here you have mentioned FYBCOM then check for FYBCOM stream and you will get exact procedure to be followed for admission. You need to follow those guidelines. About fees structure you will find from the brochures issued by the universities in that particular year. I hope this helps you. Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?