15th October 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for FIIT-JEE?

I want to write the FIIT-JEE exam but, I'm fully blank about it. Could anybody please tell me how to apply for it, what is the cost and what is the syllabus pattern and how should I start preparation for it?

15th November 2018, 09:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for FIIT-JEE?

FIIT-JEE is one of the well renowned coaching institute in India for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination ) preparation with its centre spread all across the major cities of India.

For seeking admisison in FIIT-JEE, you are required to qualify its admission test known as FTRE (FIIT-JEE Talent Reward Examination ) which is admission cum entrance test.

Further, the nest FTRE is scheduled to be held on 23rd December 2018 for which the online application can be made by referring to the link www.fiitjee.co. From the same link, you will get all the information regarding the cost of course fee and course structure, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?