4th November 2018, 06:45 PM

Having completed B.Sc Medical is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics?

I have completed my B.Sc (Medical) in session 2013-14. I had Mathematics as an additional subject in my 12th class. Can I give additional Mathematics exam in year 2019 for B.Sc? Or is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics?

15th November 2018, 06:27 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed B.Sc Medical is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics?

The eligibility to get admission in two year master degree in mathematics course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in mathematics or have mathematics as a paper in bachelor degree.

So, candidates with required qualification are eligible to appear in examination for admission in M.Sc mathematics course.
15th November 2018, 08:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed B.Sc Medical is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Master’s in Mathematics after completing B.Sc in Medical.
There is no any restriction in pursuing any other subject other than subject taken in graduation.
You can pursue Master’s degree more than one time means from more than one subjects.
You have to clear entrance examination conducted by college to get admission.
15th November 2018, 09:27 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

It is not possible to get admission in M.Sc mathematics course with your present qualification.

To get admission in master in mathematics the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in mathematics or have mathematics as main paper in bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?