22nd June 2012, 11:16 PM
ramanareddy123

What is the procedure to apply for government job? I have colour vision deficiency

sir,

I have colour vision deficiency.For applying gov job what is the procedure and is it comes under PWD.

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria for PWD in general category for post of PO?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  3. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  5. Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job
  6. For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?
  7. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  8. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  9. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
  11. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  12. Eligibility criteria in Indian Army for B.tech, female, age 21, height 149cm, eye-sight correction -1.50? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  15. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  17. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
31st October 2012, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for government job? I have colour vision deficiency

Graduation is the minimum educational qualification for Government jobs. You can visit the official website of UPSC and state public service commission for application process. Color vision deficiency is not considered as a criterion for Physically challenged class. Recruitment is carried out on the basis of written test. With color vision deficiency you will not be able to apply for jobs in Defense department.
18th January 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for government job? I have colour vision deficiency

I have colour vision deficiency.For applying gov job what is the procedure and is it comes under PWD.
2nd February 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am colorblind. I completed b.pharma. can I deserve for any govt. jobs. please give ur valuable reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?