4th April 2017, 08:06 PM
appu24061996

What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, My name is Prakash Kumar and I am pursuing my 3rd year BE in Electrical Engineering. Now I want to apply for Summer Training in BHEL so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  2. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year B.Tech from SRIMT Lucknow?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  7. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  8. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  10. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
  14. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  15. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. How should an Electrical Student apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar?
14th December 2017, 03:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering?

The full form of BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.

The procedure of summer training in BHEL is offline. You need to visit any BHEL campus which is nearest to you. The application forms for training are available in month of April to May.

Fill the application form and attach various documents like training letter, previous semester marksheet, address proof, insurance, affidavit for duration of training etc. You need to have a reference in BHEL. Without having reference in BHEL, it is very difficult to get training slot in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?