12th September 2013, 10:49 AM
aisubala

What is the procedure to attend NET entrance exam?

please advise me the procedures for attending NET exam..... i have completed my MBA Travel and Tourism under Kerala University and awaiting third and fourth semester result....... please let me know whether i am eligible for the test.....and what are the test procedures and its sections........where will i receive the whole information about NET examination.......

17th July 2014, 05:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to attend NET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisubala View Post
please advise me the procedures for attending NET exam..... i have completed my MBA Travel and Tourism under Kerala University and awaiting third and fourth semester result....... please let me know whether i am eligible for the test.....and what are the test procedures and its sections........where will i receive the whole information about NET examination.......
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conducted this exam twice in a year in the month June and December.

The Educational Qualification required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks .Marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category , needed marks criteria for SC/St candidate is 50% in masters degree.Final year student are also eligible for NET Exam.

Age criteria for NET Exam:-

i) Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 28 years .

Age relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .

ii) Lectureship : There is no upper age limit .

For General candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 450/-; for Other Backward Classes fee is Rs. 225/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is Rs. 110/-. .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?