12th April 2011, 07:58 PM
nitinmilan

What is the procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai University?

1What is procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai Univercity
2 Do you have to appear fo entrace exam if when?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  2. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Can I do BBA after 12th? BBA colleges in Mumbai with their fee structure and procedure to take admission? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  5. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  6. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  7. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  9. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  10. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  11. How to get admission to BBA in Mumbai University?
  12. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  13. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  15. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  17. How to take admission in BBA course in Mumbai? Names of the institutes?
  18. BBA admission 2015 at Mumbai University
11th April 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai University?

My college is asking for verification certificate from board they have admitted me in the college 2 years back now i need transfer certificate from mumbai university to pune university but they are asking for verification certificate after that only they will give TC. What can i do now i am confused .how can i get a verification certificate from cbse .my college have asked cbse to send verification since 3 years but cbse is not replying .please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?