25th July 2016, 05:43 PM
Poonam chachan

What is the procedure to become an LIC agent? Last 10 years solved question papers of the entrance exam?

Hello Sir, What is the procedure that I should follow to become a LIC agent? I want the last 10 years solved question papers so that I can study well and appear for the exams.

27th July 2016, 10:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an LIC agent? Last 10 years solved question papers of the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonam chachan View Post
Hello Sir, What is the procedure that I should follow to become a LIC agent? I want the last 10 years solved question papers so that I can study well and appear for the exams.
If you want to become an LIC agent then I would suggest you to contact your nearest nearest branch office and meet the Development Officer there. He will conduct an interview session with you and if you are able to pass that with flying colors then you will be sent to undergo training at Divisional/Agency Training Centre. The training session is going to last for 100 hours.

After completing the training session you will have to then sit for Pre-Licencing examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and
Development Authority (IRDA). On successfully passing this exam you will be awarded a Licence by the IRDA.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a 12th pass out to apply for this exam. Anyone with higher qualification than that can also apply.
  • Your age has to be 18 years or above.
You have to register first before the start of the training session with the following documents:-
  • 4 Colour Passport Size Photo
  • Photo Copy of Age Proof –Birth Certificate /Leaving Certificate
  • Photo Copy of educational Certificate: – 10th & 12th Mark- sheet.
  • Photo Copy of Address Proof: -Aadhar Card/ Light Bill/ Ration Card / Voter ID/ Passport.
  • Photo Copy of Pan Card
Registration Fee:- RS 150/- for Registration, RS 200/- for Online Training Fees and Rs 350/- for Online Exam.

For the papers please download the attachments below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIC 1.pdf(75.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf LIC 2.pdf(68.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: doc LIC Agent Exam Sample Paper 1.doc(45.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf IRDA 2.pdf(42.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: doc Model test paper 1 irda.doc(73.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: doc Model test paper 3 irda.doc(52.0 KB, 28 views)
13th August 2021, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an LIC agent? Last 10 years solved question papers of the entrance exam?

Which country has won the cricket world cup maximum number of times?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?