24th July 2013, 08:01 PM
dharm.saini

What is the procedure of diploma in emergency technician?

what's tha process of diploma in emergency tecknician ,how many many use ,after that what i will do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in BPMT?
  2. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  3. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology
  4. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  5. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  6. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder? -- [New]
  7. Date of Railway examinations? Age-limit for the same?
  8. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  9. Can I do D-Pharmacy in Distance Learning?
  10. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  11. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  13. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  14. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  15. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  16. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory?
  17. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  18. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?