8th August 2012, 07:11 PM
Radhasadhanandhan

What is the procedure to do correspondence course in BSc computer science?

hello sir i am doing in a correspondence corse B.Sc computer science what is the procedure this scolership i dont know

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do correspondence course in BSc computer science?
  2. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  3. How to do M.Tech computer science after doing MCA? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to do M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  5. what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  6. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  7. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  8. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. What is the process to pursue M.Phil through correspondance after done with M.Sc.(Computer Science)?
  10. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  11. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  12. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  14. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  15. Am I eligible for regular M.Tech computer science after passing B.Tech in computer science
  16. Any scope for correspondence course for diploma in computer science?
  17. List of colleges which offer correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science/Management in Chennai? -- [New]
  18. What is the duration of Ph.D in computer science through correspondence course?
27th June 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do correspondence course in BSc computer science?

i have to do B.Sc computer science course in correspondence? what is the procedure for apply ?
17th December 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do correspondence course in BSc computer science?

I have completed Bsc after this leant to complete my full education by corresponding course
12th March 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc cs I have completed my fy from pune university,then i had gap of 2 years now i want to complete my bacholors from gujarat university can i do it correspondencly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?