4th May 2011, 01:06 AM
balaji.lavanya

What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?

I have passed B.Sc., computer science Now I wish to do M.Sc., Physics from IGNOU What is the procedure to john Is there any entrance test when the admissions will be start for the year 2011 - 12

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc computer science after passing BSc physics?
  2. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  3. How to join IGNOU MSc Physics course after passing BSc Computer Science?
  4. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. Is it possible to join M.Sc Astrophysics or Quantum Physics without doing Physics in Bachelors? -- [New]
  7. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  9. How to do MSc in IIT Physics after passing BSc? How to prepare for JAM entrance test
  10. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  11. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  12. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  13. Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science
  14. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  15. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  16. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  17. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  18. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
8th June 2011, 01:52 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?

Dear friend,

No entrance test is necessary to get admission in M.Sc ,physics at IGNOU. The eligibility to apply for this course is to have a B.Sc degree in any major science subjects.

Currently, there is a new program is schemed at IGNOU which is Integrated M.Sc-Phd in physics. You can also take up this course.

For these admissions ,no entrance exam will be commenced.

Good luck!
21st July 2011, 05:20 PM

Wink Re: What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balaji.lavanya View Post
I have passed B.Sc., computer science Now I wish to do M.Sc., Physics from IGNOU What is the procedure to john Is there any entrance test when the admissions will be start for the year 2011 - 12

M.Sc., Physics from IGNOU What is the procedure to john Is there any entrance test when the admissions will be start for the year 2011 - 12[/QUOTE]
4th August 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?

I did B.Sc Physics and M.Sc Computer science .Can I do M.Sc Physics from any university?
20th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

can any one get the admission in Msc physics after completing Bsc degree in " pure science " course with the combination of Math , computer science and Physics????????????????
24th December 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balaji.lavanya View Post
i wants to do msc physics as i have great need of it
3rd June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have done bsc with pcm. Can i do Msc. physics from distant education from IGNOU
22nd February 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

shold i do m.sc. physics distance education after b.c.s (B.Sc.comp.sci) from IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?