9th May 2013, 09:03 PM
vivekjha173

What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics

i am currently doing bsc(h) physics.i want to know what is the admission procedure for msc physics in calcutta university and banaras hindu university.also mention the number of vacancies in these two universities.

19th January 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics

How to join Msc Medical physics in anna university???Going to complete my Bsc physics
5th November 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics

How can I join MSc medical physics after completing bsc physics with 90 percentage
22nd January 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What we have to do after completing BSC physics with computer applications?
10th May 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Kerala that provides admission for MSc Physics only based on marks scored in BSc Physics?
10th May 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Kerala that provides admission for MSc Physics only based on marks scored in BSc Physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?