18th June 2016, 04:46 PM
janmenjay777

What is the procedure followed to apply for loco pilot exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

What is the procedure followed to apply for loco pilot exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please inform me as soon as possible on this? Awaiting for the quicker response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  2. When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment exam will be release? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  3. Which course should I prefer after 10th to become a Loco Pilot?
  4. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
  6. How can I become a Loco Pilot?
  7. An Electrical Engineer apply for Loco Pilot job? Eligibility criteria for it?
  8. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  11. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  12. Can a 10th passed student apply for Loco Pilot exam? Educational qualification and eligibility criteria for it?
  13. How can I apply for Loco Pilot after completing 12th?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Can a B.Sc Physics candidate apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? What is the procedure to apply for the post?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot?
28th June 2016, 02:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for loco pilot exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

The Loco Pilot examination is conducted by various Railway Recruitment Boards like RRB Secunderabad, RRB Bhubaneshwar, etc., for recruiting candidates to loco pilot posts in Railways.

Application Procedure :-
You can apply for Loco Pilot examination through online at respective RRB official website which has released the notification for recruitment of Loco Pilots. You need to apply only before the last date of submission of online application as notified in the RRB Loco Pilot recruitment notification.

Eligibility Criteria :-
=> You should have passed 10th standard and ITI course from any Government recognised board/ Institute.

=> Candidates who have passed Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering course are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination.

=> Your age should not be below 18 years and above 30 years. Upper age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?