19th March 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please give me the answer on the same? I need to know the complete process which I need to be followed. Awaiting to get the response on this.

1st April 2017, 12:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?

To get admission for pursuing nautical engineering course after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board, you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. If you qualify the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission for pursuing Nautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?