18th October 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?

Can I join B.Sc Nautical science after completion of Higher Nautical Diploma? How long will the course be?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  2. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  3. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  4. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  5. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam? -- [New]
  6. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  7. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  8. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  9. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  10. Information regarding Higher studies to join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  13. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Can I join Nautical Science after doing BSc with PCM?
  16. After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?
  17. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd November 2012, 09:34 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts a written entrance examination in collaboration with Directorate General of Shipping (DGS), Mumbai, for admission in B.Sc in Nautical Science.

To be eligible for examination, the candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 55% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English. The duration of course is three years.

For Examination Notification refer http://ignou.ac.in
13th May 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?

Sir i passed HSC examination this year with 67%mark and my wish to be an architect, so what should i study to be an architect? Please suggest me Sir
22nd January 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had complete my higher National diploma in nautical science and then complete my 15 months seatime after that I had clear my 2 mate exams..after doing all this can I eligible for IAS Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?