1st April 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me on the question which I have. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st July 2016, 08:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?

Admissions in 11th standard are generally offered on basis of merit in 10th standard board examinations or through admission test/ entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute.

Most of the colleges offer admission in 11th standard on basis of merit, by considering the candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. Some Schools/ Colleges also offer fee concession while offering admission in 11th standard to toppers of 10th standard board examinations.

Some top Universities like AMU, etc., conducts an admission test for offering admission in 11th standard in their Institute. So, the admission procedure that you need to follow depends upon the School/ College you choose for pursuing your 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?