1st November 2015, 03:01 PM
Md Reja

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Zamiya University?

I want to admission in zamiya university at diploma electrical I wiil pass I.sc? I just need the complete steps which I have to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible..

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  5. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  6. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  7. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  10. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  11. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  12. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  13. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category?
  15. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D HR in a Government University?
  18. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?