1st June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?

how much marks are required to chem hons
what is fee stutcure
how to apply
is thereany entrance test for this

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com or BSc?
  2. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of B.Com Hons course in SR CC?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  7. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  9. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Which entrance exam I need to apply for doing higher studies abroad after completing Chemistry Hons?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Cutoff list for PG courses in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the annual fee structure for B.Com Hons in SRCC?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  16. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  18. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
11th July 2015, 10:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?

As you have not mentioned about in which university and the college you want to pursue. So it is difficult to give the correct explanation about the admission procedure.

Admission in the different university and colleges are through the different procedure. But I give you some of the admission procedure about the few of the best university.

* Delhi University on the basis of the board aggregate.
* Banaras University through the entrance examination.
* Bombay University through the board aggregate.
* Patna University through the entrance examination.

These are the admission procedure for some of the best university in India. Other than this if you want to know the detail about the other university please send your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?