31st October 2015, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting the TC application from school?

What is the procedure followed for getting the TC application from school? Can someone please explain me the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you on this. I need to apply for a new school soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  2. How can I change my name in SSLC marksheet?
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  4. Minimum percentage required for NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?
  6. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  7. Admission procedure in Military school? How can I apply?
  8. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  11. List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  13. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  14. How to change name spelling in SSLC marks card?
  15. What is the procedure to join a good B School?
  16. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  18. List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya?
11th April 2018, 04:32 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting the TC application from school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for getting the TC application from school? Can someone please explain me the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you on this. I need to apply for a new school soon!
TC i.e. Transfer Certificate is required when you change you Institution or go from school to college. It is issued by the last school attended by you.
To obtain the Trasnfer Certificate you need to visit the office of your last attended school and ask them for a Transfer certificate Application form.
After getting the form,fill the same with the correct details and then bring signs from all the department that you have no dues with the school. Then you need to get it signed by your principal. After all these things done you will have to submit the fully filled and verified form to your school office. The official will give you a time to collect the Transfer Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?