8th December 2012, 04:29 PM
priya9438

What is the procedure to get admission for B.Pharma course/ What are the boards that are conducting entrance test for such courses?

Sir,what are the procedure to get admission to b.pharma courses?What are the boards that conducting entrance test for such courses

14th December 2017, 02:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Pharma course/ What are the boards that are conducting entrance test for such courses?

Bachelor in Pharmacy is four year undergraduate course and required eligibility to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology with minimum 50%.

The minimum age limit to get admission in the course is 17 years as on 31st December of year of appearing in examination.

Most of the state government such as Maharashtra, Goa, Telangana conducts entrance test to get admission in government colleges of respective state.
14th December 2017, 08:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Pharma course/ What are the boards that are conducting entrance test for such courses?

The admission in most of the universities and colleges are conducted after qualifying in entrance test.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology(instead of biology candidate with biotechnology or mathematics are also eligible ).

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%( for 12th passed ).

Candidate must have attained the minimum age limit which is 17 years.

Some of the government which conduct entrance test are :-

Maharashtra.

Punjab.

Bihar.

Goa.

You can also appear in ALL India Pharmacy Entrance Test, Combined Pharmacy Entrance Test etc. to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?