8th August 2013, 03:59 PM
Giyan chand

What is the procedure to get admission for MBBS after BSc Nursing?

Procedure for getting admission for mbbs after Bs nursing?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  2. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  6. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  7. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  8. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  9. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  12. What is the procedure to get admission for MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  13. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  14. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  16. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  17. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
14th March 2016, 10:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for MBBS after BSc Nursing?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB and English as main paper.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by CBSE- AIPMT, AIIMS MBBS, JIPMER. Candidates after qualifying in examination are eligible to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?