22nd December 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get into B.Tech after completion of Diploma in ECE? Any college for B.Tech in Gulbarga Dist, Karnataka state?

After completion of diploma in ECE, Whats the procedure to do B.Tech?? And is there any college of b.tech in gulbarga dist, karnataka state,.,.??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  3. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  5. Any good colleges in AP for diploma students in B.Tech? How much fees is to be paid?
  6. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  7. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  8. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  9. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  10. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  11. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  13. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  14. How I will join in B.Tech after Diploma?
  15. How can I join in B.Tech after diploma?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  17. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
28th December 2010, 03:37 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get into B.Tech after completion of Diploma in ECE? Any college for B.Tech in Gulbarga Dist, Karnataka state?

Hello friend,

To get admission to a B.Tech degree college, you have to appear at the lateral entry entrance test taken by the concerned university where you want the admission.

According to your rank in the entrance test,you will get the seat in respective college.

For that let us know first where you want to take the admission, i mean in which university and then we can give you the lateral entry scheme for that university in details.

all the best!!
17th January 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get into B.Tech after completion of Diploma in ECE? Any college for B.Tech in Gulbarga Dist, Karnataka state?

what are the courses in B.tech means in how many subjects we can clear B.tech. please send answer on my ID.[[email protected]]
16th February 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i have done my diploma from haryana can i get admission in govt. colleges of karnataka
if yes please tell me procedure
30th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

what is name of the common test for diploma student to take admission in b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?