26th January 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to give 12th exam as an external student?

I have completed my 10th with 66 percentage and I joined Diploma in Mechanical Engineering but, I failed my Diploma course. So, can you tell me for how to give 12th exam as a external student? Please explain step by step procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to give external exam for class 12th Science?
  2. Can I reappear for 12th commerce in GSEB as external student if I have failed already? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of Exam form filling for external student for 12th commerce exam?
  4. Is it possible for me to give the 12th commerce after a long gap?
  5. What is procedure for private student exam 12th commerece in gujarat vadodara -- [New]
  6. Can I give the exam for direct TYB.Com admission as external student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I appear as an external student from SSC to 12th science?
  8. Can I give 12th science exam as external student?
  9. Can I do 12th from External? Procedure for the same?
  10. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  11. Can I write external exam of 12th Commerce if not studied 11th and 12th class?
  12. A regular student can appear in 10th board exams as an External candidate?
  13. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  14. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  16. Names of the colleges to do M.E as an external student?
  17. How can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? What is the procedure to do so?
  18. How can I apply for class 12th (Commerce) external Board? From where can I get the registration form?
28th January 2018, 03:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to give 12th exam as an external student?

As far as you are concerned about completing your Class 12th academics in correspondence mode i.e; as an external candidate then you will have to look for the option of open board of education as from regular board of education like CBSE, ICSE,etc. does not allow any degree without regular schooling unless a candidate fails to qualify his/her board examination when appearing in the examination as a regular candidate.

Further in case of open board the best option available for you is the option of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) as it is one of the three national board of education India and hence allows your certficate to be applicable for any job or higher studies. For details regarding admission procedure you can refer to the link www.nios.ac.in.
21st November 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to give 12th exam as an external student?

Is12th(commerce) given externally in maharashtra (by filling form no.17)..Will i able to give Mba entrance exams????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?