14th August 2012, 02:41 PM
foundation course

What is the procedure for opening a coaching center? I want to open a private coaching center on Process Instrumentation

I want to open a private coaching center on process instrumentation for college students in Trichy, whats the procedure? Is it require any license from education board or govt.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that for opening a coaching center we have to take permission from Government? What is the procedure for that?
  2. How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?
  3. Which is better between Vidyamandir Coaching Center in New Delhi and FIIT JEE coaching center in Noida?
  4. How to take permission from government for opening a coaching center?
  5. Which are the best coaching center for Judicial Services -- [New]
  6. Best coaching centers for GATE? Any coaching centers in Bangalore? Cant I get admission in GATE without going for coaching?
  7. Where can I get coaching center for GATE XE(Engineering Science) in Kolkata? Is there any coaching center in Kolkata for this?
  8. Best coaching center for GAET exam? What are the facilities for coaching?
  9. How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Coaching center for banking exams near Marathahalli, Bangalore?
  11. Which coaching center is best in delhi for staff selection commission?
  12. Which is the good college in Kerala for preparation for IIT course?
  13. Past years question papers of APPSC? How to prepare for it?
  14. Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota?
  15. Which is the best coaching Center for CS? Should i opt for Chapter or Private Coaching?
  16. How to get BE/B.Tech. lateral entry admission in IIT or NIT?
  17. Some unique name suggestions for my coaching center?
  18. Centre for preparing for IAS exam in Kalyan?
10th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for opening a coaching center? I want to open a private coaching center on Process Instrumentation

Made life ciching centre good coching classes Rewa that coching
Many of exam condacted every Sunday and coching know started all Compatitive exams
Regular bach 5 th to 12 classes also
If any pupil contact
Folowing no
By vinod kumar
Call free 9479330535
Mail id [email protected]
3rd September 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for opening a coaching center? I want to open a private coaching center on Process Instrumentation

What is the procedure and norms for registration of individual coaching classes
27th April 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Good morning, I want to open a coaching center (Competitive Exams prep Like SSC CHSL CGL IBPS CLERK) in dehradun. I want to start from the scratch, i am the only owner and teacher, no partnership right now, tell me How to register, Where to register, what is necessary docs, all the steps from the beginning .....and is it necessary to register...Can't i open a coaching center without registration, get some money and then register and establish it in a great way, tell me as soon as possible...i don't understand "sole proprietorship" if I am the only owner and want to teach alone (in the starting) then what should be corporate entities like Pvt. Ltd., OPC or LLP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?