19th February 2018, 03:10 PM
fathimazahra

What is the procedure to register for Senior House Surgeons in Kerala?

How can I register for Senior House Surgeons inside Kerala in government Ayu Hospital? I have completed my House Surgeons from a PRV Ayu Medical college inside Kerala. Is there any stipend for this and how much is the duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  2. Procedure to do Senior Internship in Kerala for BAMS graduate of RGUHS? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to register for course with Paramedical Council of Kerala?
  4. Do i need to register in Kerala for Medical Practice?
  5. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  6. How to get all India registration after passing BDS?
  7. Procedure to register for ICWAI course? When can I register?
  8. Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS
  9. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship in Kerala after BAMS?
  10. How to register in Paramedical Council of Kerala?
  11. Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?
  12. Hospitals offering Senior Internship to BAMS graduate in Kerala?
  13. Best institutes where I can study for CPT entrance? How can I register for CPT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I register for PhD under Kerala University? Difference between SLET and SET?
  15. How can I register for CPT examination? Official website and best CPT coaching center in Kerala?
  16. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  17. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  18. How can I register for UPSC exam? Detailed information and requirements to register?
21st July 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to register for Senior House Surgeons in Kerala?

How can I register for senior internship in kerala. I have completed my intership from(RGUHS) muniyal ayurveda, outside kerala. Is there any stipend and duration ?
23rd December 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to register for Senior House Surgeons in Kerala?

What is the procedures to do senior internship in Kerala after studying outside kerala
20th February 2021, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

He to apply for senior house surgeoncy in Kerala and can it be done online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?