18th May 2010, 01:34 AM
prasant_singh85

What are the procedure to take admission in Madya Pradesh?

what is the procedure to take admission in madya pradesh?
send details... on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about M.Tech application form? How can I apply for the same in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?
  2. Information regarding B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?
  3. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  4. Is Sri Satya Sai College certified?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh?
  6. When the admission of Diploma in Agriculture will be started in Andhra Pradesh? Details and admission procedure?
  7. Which college can I get in Jabalpur with Mechanical or Civil after scoring 68 marks in MPPET?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Geology College in Madhya Pradesh?
  9. Which B.Ed college can I get in Indore, Madhya Pradesh? What is the admission procedure?
  10. List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure
  11. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  12. List of the good colleges for chemical engineering? Which are the other courses in chemistry?
  13. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  15. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  16. List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges providing B.E in Chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2012, 04:58 PM
anmolhora1995

Default Re: What are the procedure to take admission in Madya Pradesh?

Madhya Pradesh ??????????????
Madhya pradesh is an state.....Its not a school in which you will have to take admission...
24th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Dilbag86

There are various ways to get admission in MP.these are generaaly through Entrance exam,face to face interview etc.All these things depending upon type of opening or admission you want,pl. confirm for which strean you are more keen to take admission in MP.
1st June 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

i got 106 marks in mp pet which top government college i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?