13th March 2012, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the process to complete engineering? I am studying 10th, 12th in commerce, Economics and Civics and B.Com, B.Ed?

sir
I studied 10th, +2 in Commerce, Economics and Civics and B.com., B.Ed.,.
Now I would like to complete Engineering in Electrical or Mechanical.Is it possible ?
Otherwise what is is the processor to complete engineering. I can do only on correspondence. because, i am doing some job on +2 qualification.

please help me to get engineering qualification.

Thanking u

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  2. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  3. B.Com in Economics specialization does not exist?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  5. Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  7. How to do Hons in Economics or Commerce after passing 12th?
  8. Course which I could opt after scoring 51% in 10th and 46% in 12th commerce?
  9. Engineering related courses available for 12th Commerce student?
  10. What are the options for me after 12th commerce? Colleges offering BBA course? Will I have to pay donation if I score 80%?
  11. How can I become an IAS officer while studying in 12th commerce
  12. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  13. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce? -- [New]
  14. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  15. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  16. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  17. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  18. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
1st May 2012, 05:55 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: What is the process to complete engineering? I am studying 10th, 12th in commerce, Economics and Civics and B.Com, B.Ed?

To pursue engineering you must complete +2 with science background and having at lwast physics and mathematics as main subjects. Then you need to take your state CET and based on your rank, you may pursue engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?