29th August 2013, 11:14 AM
Jibom Roley

What is the process to get admission CA after graduating in bachelor degree in commerce

what will be the process of getting admission in CA after graduating Bachelor Degree in Commerce?
what is the reguired %? Academic fee, tution fee, hostel fee, library fee?

16th August 2015, 12:26 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to get admission CA after graduating in bachelor degree in commerce

After graduating in bachelor degree of commerce,you can directly apply for CA-IPCC without going for Foundation course .

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

One can register for CA-IPCC directly on the condition they have passed graduation degree.The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.

The fee structure for CA course are as under:-

For IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):

Prospectus - Rs. 100

Registration fee - Rs. 10000

Exam fee - Rs. 1600

For Final course : Rs. 8500

For ITT (Information Technology Training) : Rs. 2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?