23rd August 2012, 07:23 PM
NARAYANAN ATHI

What is the purpose of using Physics in the field of Civil Engineering?

What is the purpose of using physics in the field of civil engeering

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. Which field is the best after doing civil engineering?
  3. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  4. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  5. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  6. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  7. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  9. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  10. What is best after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. What should I opt for my B.Tech either civil engineering or industrial engineering? Which one field have better scopes in future among them?
  12. Can I do M.Tech. in Civil Engineering after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How do I get admission in college for PG in Physics?
  14. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field? -- [New]
  15. What all jobs are available after B.Tech Civil engineering? Whom to contact for job examination purpose?
  16. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  17. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  18. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
1st January 2013, 12:13 PM
Tarunj94

Smile Re: What is the purpose of using Physics in the field of Civil Engineering?

Hello friends,

Definition of engineering. Engineering is the art and practice of applying mathematics and science to problems and issues found in life, in such a way as to improve life. That said, without physics, there is no engineering. Civil engineers apply physics (mostly basic stuff like dynamics, statics, and fluid flow properties) to daily problems and issues.

Best of luck......wish you happy new year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?