30th June 2012, 10:35 AM
bhawani9782435834

What is the qualification of Air Force X Group? Which subject should i choose?

what qualification of airforce x group.and wich subject

11th July 2012, 03:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification of Air Force X Group? Which subject should i choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawani9782435834 View Post
what qualification of airforce x group.and wich subject
To be considered eligible for Group 'X' Airman in Indian Air Force, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.
  • The minimum eligible age to apply for the position is 17 years.
  • The maximum age limit for the same is 22 years.

Candidates who have passed a 3 year Diploma course in any of the following disciplines with at least 50% marks from a recognized Polytechnic Institute are also considered eligible for the position:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics Engineering
  • Automobile Engineering
  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Instrumentation Technology
  • Information Technology
9th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification of Air Force X Group? Which subject should i choose?

I have "computer" instead "english" in 10 2.Can I apply for airforce x/y group
22nd January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for airforce x group technical . I have got 63% of marks in pcm alone.
6th June 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for air force x group bcoz I have following marks in pcm . phy 53,chem 60 and maths 33 and English 54.
23rd January 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in NIT after complete BSc. in IGNOU
19th September 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for x group in air force because i get 91 marks in mathematics, 64 marks in chemistry and 60 marks in physics and my percentage in 12th class 73%with RBSE
6th May 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm completed diploma mechanical engineering, I have chance in Indian Air Force x group. Some members tell me u have only 2 or 3 posts.. It's really sir... Tell me plz
8th June 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I apply for air force x group bcoz I have following marks in pcm . phy 53,chem 60 and maths 33 and English 54.
Yes sir, you are applicable for the test. While , the minimum requirement is to have 50% marks in mathematics and physics also.
8th June 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply the x group in air force ? I get 51 marks in physics and 49 marks in chemistry and 58 marks in maths.
19th May 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 75 marks in English, 50 in physics and 37 in maths ,can i join indian air force in x group
29th May 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i can fill up form x group i can pass 12 in physics 53 maths 46 and english 51 please reply me
8th June 2019, 01:07 AM
palabhishek1499

Air force X group is technical branch. Thus, candidates who get selected, works as an technical airmen. one has to clear the X group exam, which is held twice a year conducted by the Indian Air force.
Candidate with science stream and have physics and math as their main subject
and has scored 60% in 10+2 from recognized board can apply for the examination.
12th June 2019, 02:56 PM
Deepanshu3010

The various eligibility criteria for Airmen 'X' group are:-
1)Candidate must have passed his class 12th with 60% aggregate marks with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
2)Age limit:-17 to 21 years.

After clearing the exam you will be recruited in a technical trade as an airmen.
12th November 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My pcm subject 50%.. but English subject 49marks can i do this in navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?