15th November 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering and now I wish to work in a Polytechnic college. I want to know can I get a job in any Polytechnic college? What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  3. What educational qualification is required to be a Teacher in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP?
  6. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  7. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  9. Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA
  10. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  11. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  12. Eligibility for doing diploma course in Electronics after 12th in Commerce stream?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  17. Qualification required to become a Teacher in Architecture Polytechnic college?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
1st December 2016, 12:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?

Qualification Required to get job in Polytechnic College in Mumbai:

The basic educational qualification required to get job in Polytechnic College is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university. And the basic educational qualification must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the post of Professor or Assistant Professor in the concerned stream.

>> Master's Degree from a recognized university in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Some of the institutes consider candidates to have Just a B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?