25th November 2016, 05:36 PM
sudansu majhi

How can I get my D.O.B corrected to apply for BBA course?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th but my DOB was not correct in the result and that is creating a problem in getting admission in BBA so I want to know the procedure to get my D.O.B corrected to apply for BBA course. Please answer as soon as possible.

30th November 2016, 03:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my D.O.B corrected to apply for BBA course?

To get your Date of Birth corrected in 12th standard marks sheet, you need to contact the school where you have pursued your 12th standard.

Your school will ask you to fill the application form for correction of Date of Birth in 12th standard marks sheet and you need to pay the specified fee. Your school will send your request to the main examination board and they will process your application within one or two weeks and you can collect it back from your school within one or two weeks.
1st December 2016, 12:48 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my D.O.B corrected to apply for BBA course?

To get your D.O.B corrected in your documents you have first have to make correction from initial stage.

So, if it was wrong in 12th then you have to show the documents of 10th std and get it corrected from respective board and after correction in 12th document you will be eligible to get correct D.O.B for admission in BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?