26th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for a drug inspector job?

Sir , iam a b.pharmcy student sir ,
my aim is getting drug inspector job sir , but i was fully confused sir , please sir kindly give guidelines for reaching my aim sir .

28th January 2013, 06:42 PM
sonali pandey1111

Default Re: What is the qualification for a drug inspector job?

hi dear

drug inspector job after b pharmacy will be a great future. It is conducted by staff selection commission .The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. opportunity to work as a drug inspector is a good and appreciable. If it is your dream then do not think too much just go and implement it in your life.

eligibilty criteria

Essential Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desired Qua. Nil

Job Responsibilities- To assist in evaluation of safety efficacy and quality of Drugs as per requirement of Drugs and cosmetics Act, 1940. To assist in the matter of taking samples. To assist CDSCO officer in the matter of monitoring documentation. To carry out such other duties as may be assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules frame their under.
I.P. Delhi with AISL.

PRELIMINARY SELECTION:
Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications, etc. will not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. Commission may make a preliminary shortlisting of candidates with respect to number of posts on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., and the candidates thus selected will be required to undergo an Interview/ Personality Test of 100 marks.

SCREENING TEST : The Commission may, at its discretion also decide to hold a screening test for any of the categories where it is felt necessary before Interview/Proficiency Test.
Only such candidates who qualify in the screening test at the standard fixed by the Commission at its discretion, would be made eligible for being called for Interview.

PROFICIENCY TEST:
The Commission may, at its discretion, also decide to hold a Proficiency Test in appropriate subject for any one of the categories of posts where it is felt necessary, before the candidates are called for interview. The Proficiency Test would be in the relevant subject, which will be intimated to the candidates in due course of time.
28th January 2013, 06:44 PM
sonali pandey1111

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification for a drug inspector job?

hi dear

drug inspector job after b pharmacy will be a great future. It is conducted by staff selection commission .The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. opportunity to work as a drug inspector is a good and appreciable. If it is your dream then do not think too much just go and implement it in your life.

eligibilty criteria

Essential Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desired Qua. Nil

Job Responsibilities- To assist in evaluation of safety efficacy and quality of Drugs as per requirement of Drugs and cosmetics Act, 1940. To assist in the matter of taking samples. To assist CDSCO officer in the matter of monitoring documentation. To carry out such other duties as may be assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules frame their under.
I.P. Delhi with AISL.

PRELIMINARY SELECTION:
Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications, etc. will not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. Commission may make a preliminary shortlisting of candidates with respect to number of posts on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., and the candidates thus selected will be required to undergo an Interview/ Personality Test of 100 marks.

SCREENING TEST : The Commission may, at its discretion also decide to hold a screening test for any of the categories where it is felt necessary before Interview/Proficiency Test.
Only such candidates who qualify in the screening test at the standard fixed by the Commission at its discretion, would be made eligible for being called for Interview.

PROFICIENCY TEST:
The Commission may, at its discretion, also decide to hold a Proficiency Test in appropriate subject for any one of the categories of posts where it is felt necessary, before the candidates are called for interview. The Proficiency Test would be in the relevant subject, which will be intimated to the candidates in due course of time.
2nd May 2013, 01:11 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , iam a b.pharmcy student sir ,
my aim is getting drug inspector job sir , but i was fully confused sir , please sir kindly give guidelines for reaching my aim sir .

Yes Off Course your applicable for Drug Inspector job after completion of your Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy Degree course..
6th May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

what is the grade and position of this job
16th June 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

do i require experience in manufacture or analysis of drg undr schedule c, c1 nd x to be eligoible for drg inspector .
i have cmpltd b pharm
27th August 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how many drug inspectors posts for andhrapradesh 2014
13th September 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

is there any industry experience 18 month is required ?
25th September 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there required any type of industrial expnce aftr b.pharm for drug inspector job
26th September 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

how exam are conducted for drug inspector?
23rd November 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

when the next exam expected to conduct by gove, of india for drug inspector ? when the advertisement or recruitment is taken place for drug inspector in year of 2013-14
21st May 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do specialization .?or only bpharma degree is not enough.?
21st May 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do specialization.?? Or only bpharma degree is not enough.?
11th July 2014, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I want to become DI. Please give me some information about requirement ; procedure
10th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is the grade and position of this job
hi
my name is kundan singh i have done my m.sc microbiology so i want to do drugs inspectore job so plz can you guide me ,,,
21st September 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I'm naga babu,I completed msc chemistry,spesalization analysis of foods,drugs and water.
I can eligible the apply for drug inspector job.
Please replay
I was confused
19th June 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am dholu nilesh. I was complete M.SC. degree in organic chemistry main subject and right now do the job in pharmaceutical company in qc lab. so sir my qualification is eligible for the drug inspector.
9th July 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

My name is palwasha I have done MSC botany can I apply for this drug inspector job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?