15th September 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to get a job in a good company for electrical engineering students?

what is the qualification to get job in good companies for electrical engineering students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  2. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  3. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  5. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  6. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  7. How to do a job in electrical company after completing B.Tech in electrical trade with 64%
  8. How to get a job in electrical company after completing B.Tech in electrical trade with 64%
  9. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  10. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  11. What is the qualification needed to work in TCS company?
  12. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  13. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  14. Maximum age limit for Physically Handicapped persons with 40% Disability?
  15. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  16. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  17. Which is the best company in technical field? I am doing diploma in electronics and electrical engineering
  18. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?
6th September 2015, 07:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to get a job in a good company for electrical engineering students?

After Completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), One can work in both electrical engineering and electronics engineering fields.

There are several government jobs which are available in these fields as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Electro-mechanical energy conversion
  2. Electronics
  3. Energy operation and distribution
  4. Industrial process control
  5. Signal processing
  6. Telecommunications Systems
  7. Transportation
  8. Electric Power Stations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?