3rd January 2012, 08:27 PM
sobana.n

What is the qualification to join Income Tax Department? Any special course to study?

what is the qualification to join income tax department.any special course are to study.

4th February 2012, 07:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to join Income Tax Department? Any special course to study?

The minimum eligibility required to join Income Tax Department is a bachelors degree in any discipline. Age limit is between 18 years to 27 years depending upon the post you are applying for. In order to get jobs with Income Tax Department you have to appear for the exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission for the Graduate Level Examination for recruitment for various posts, like Inspectors of Income Tax.
12th April 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification to join Income Tax Department? Any special course to study?

i am commerce stream student can i able to get bachelors degree without maths if i want to join income tax department.
9th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am commerce stream student can i able to get bachelors degree without maths if i want to join income tax department.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-qualification-join-income-tax-department-any-special-course-study-552382.html#ixzz25yGUsVTH
18th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

The minimum eligibility required to join Income Tax Department is a bachelors degree in any discipline. Age limit is between 18 years to 27 years depending upon the post you are applying for.
28th January 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce stream student can i able to get bechlour degree with math if i want to joint income tax department..
2nd July 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I'm done bechlour degree in arts. Can i get the job in Income Tax Department ? And whichdegree is required in this ???
26th August 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

exam kab de sakte hain
3rd September 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i get in income tax department after my m.com...any direct recruitment is there ?
9th October 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

what the course after B.com and relative post
and most when recruitment plz sir told me about that
9th October 2013, 09:44 AM
manishrathorerajput

What course after b.com and what the relative post, when period recruitment for this post????? Plz sir told me about it......i want to join this department so i need it.
8th January 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Myself Giridhar, Iam very much interested in income tax department field. I had finished my B.Com and I am Pesuing MBA. After MBA I would like to serve in income tax department....

So would you please suggest me What are the preparation I should do?
and the exams shudule......

Thanking you
Giridhar
27th January 2014, 11:38 PM
Syed Sahil Abidi

I want to attand the incometax department what is the qualification of income tax
3rd April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i am llb 4th semester student and i have complete degree in B-com and i want to be make income tax advocate , so please suggest me that i am suitable for join income tax or do any special course ... please suggest me in my email . [email protected]
28th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 16(runing) years old .
I have 78 % in h.c.s. Examination..
So ....
How to any corces to join incometax officer//department....
Reply to :: [email protected]
5th May 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I am done BBA degree. Can i get the job in Income Tax Department ? And which degree is required in this?
5th May 2017, 08:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Income Tax department as an officer then you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. You are eligible to appear for examination after BBA course.

There is no other educational qualification required but you have to qualify in three stages of examination :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

The detail information about examination is available at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th September 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Which course is required to study Income tax department after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?