24th January 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to join as Navy Officer?

what is the qwalification to join as navy officer...Please tell me what is it

31st January 2014, 10:09 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification to join as Navy Officer?

To become Navy Officer you have a lots of options in various level like Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation. In Intermediate level you can apply for NDA Exam, 10+2 B Tech Naval Examination, SSR Examination and Artificer Apprentice Examination. Graduate level candidate can apply for CDS Examination, Short Service Commission and Engineering Level Entry Examination.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as called NDA I and NDA II. To apply for this examination you must have a completed intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and no marks required to apply. Age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.

SSR and AA Exam :: You should have a completed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized School and must secure at least 70% Marks in your examination. Age should between 17 years to 20 years.

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as called CDS I and CDS II. To apply for this examination you must have a completed B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as subjects OR B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institution. No marks required to apply. Age should between 19 years to 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?