28th February 2012, 04:57 PM
NOORMD

What is the qualification for MSc computer and communication?

r i qualify 4 net my qualification is Msc computer & communication

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  2. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  3. Qualification required to join Visual Communication course? -- [New]
  4. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to study for MSc Computers after studying B.Com Computer?
  6. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  8. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  9. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  10. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  11. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  12. Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus of IBPS IT officer?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  16. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  18. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
3rd May 2012, 09:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for MSc computer and communication?

Those who have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent can apply for M.Sc in computer and communication. Admission to this course is offered either on the basis of written exam or on the basis of the marks in the qualifying exam. Details on admission can be collected from the official portal of the institution that offers the degree. After qualifying M.Sc in computer and communication, one can apply and attend NET exam. Pass in PG degree with 55% marks is the basic qualification mentioned for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?