16th January 2013, 12:46 PM
kasturi sharma

What is the qualification needed to work in ISRO as a space scientist?

Respected sir,
I'm kasturi.I'm student of engineering in I.T. branch.I know that what are the qualification needed to work isro as a space scientist?

9th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to work in ISRO as a space scientist?

my self gaurav asks that ,if i want to enter ISRO from passing 10th or 12th standard and then wants to enter NASA so what is the right way and what are the subjects included in the exam
9th March 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to work in ISRO as a space scientist?

my self gaurav wants to ask that if i want to join ISRO and through it NASA from passing 10th std what will be subjects included in exam and how many percent is required
10th April 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification needed for a person to become a scientist of top salary
22nd April 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My son has ambition of working as space scientist. If he studies aeronautical engg, can he pursue his amibitions?
10th May 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a class 12 student, i want to become a research level scientist. now should i take BE or B.tech to pursue my ambition of working in ISRO and then NASA.
26th July 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I'M KUMAR I'M STUDYING IN M.Sc physics. how i can join ISRO. IN ORDER TO JOIN WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TO DO?
26th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I'M KUMAR studying m.sc physics. how shall i get into ISRO?
2nd August 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am munaver.I am studying in class 1.I want to became space scientist in ISRO.What is the qualification i need?
6th November 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am vinoth from tamil nadu, now i doing final year BE-computer science, how to join our centre, please kindly accept and reply my request
7th October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year computer enginneriing.I want to know what are the opportunity for a computer engineering student after B.E.
8th October 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

qualification needed to work as scientist in NASA?
13th March 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, can I know about the qualifications needed to work as a space scientist in ISRO?
25th May 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student doing my BE in mechanical 3/4 can you tell me what are the qualifications required to get into isro?
What requirements would be required if I want to do my masters abroad?
17th July 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a 4 th year electrical engg student.i aspire to work in th isro..can u suggest me wat to do next.wat are th qualifications??
16th August 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 th standard and i want to become a space scientist in isro so what is the procedure
20th December 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12 th standard and i want to become a space scientist in isro so what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?