21st September 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to apply for BHEL ONGC? I am a electronics engineering student

hello sir i am electronics engg.first year from govt.pollytecnic .what qualification to apply bhel ongc Gail OTHER

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification to apply for BHEL ONGC GAIL? I am an electronics engineering first year student from government Polytechnic
  2. What is the qualification needed for GAIL, ONGC, BHEL?
  3. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E?
  6. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  8. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  14. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  15. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  16. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  17. Various government services available through competitive exams?
  18. How to prepare for ONGC GT for electronics engineering
26th October 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for BHEL ONGC? I am a electronics engineering student

i am a student of p nallytechnic(mechanical production ) from privet poly institute named tmu .can i find job in the bhel?
28th April 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for BHEL ONGC? I am a electronics engineering student

sir i have completed my M.sc electronics am i eligble to apply for BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?