22nd May 2012, 10:05 PM
peu das

What is the qualification required for B.Ed course in Guwahati University?

what are the qualification need for B Ed course in Guwahati University?

29th May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for B.Ed course in Guwahati University?

if it is possible to do b.ed after b.com?
9th July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for B.Ed course in Guwahati University?

when the examination will be stard
27th January 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what is qualification for admison in B.ED course. Is there any percentage for it ?
16th June 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

how many persentage required in B.ed in assam and how much fees.
20th May 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 48%. Am I eligible to take admission for bed course?
1st September 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech in Mechanical Engg...am i elligible for b.ed course..?
4th September 2017, 04:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To join in Gauhati university for B.Ed course there is an entrance exam. You need clear the exam so that you can get admission in Gauhati university.

The entrance exam is conducted according to the rules of NCTE. The notifications, application form, admit card and results of the exam is available in the official website: http://web.gauhati.ac.in/bed-admission/ulc/schedule

The duration of the exam is 2 and half hours. The marks allotted for the exam is 100. The syllabus of the exam includes General English, general knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, teaching aptitude and etc.

For more details you can visit the official website: http://web.gauhati.ac.in/bed-admission/ulc/schedule
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?